Monday, February 15, 2010

Super Heros

Keaton has decided he's not content to just be Keaton anymore, he has many new identities.  At times he will not lay down for his nap unless his mom says goodnight to the right identity.  He goes from being Buzz, to batman, to Nacho Libre!  Since he is having a birthday this month, I decided to feed his imagination and make him a couple of capes.  Since he does not live here, I needed help to showcase my efforts.  Quick to my aid were my trusty super models!!! As you can see, these capes can make anyone a super Hero!

IMG_0289 

Scaling tall buildings!

IMG_0309

The green one is not for Kermit the frog…Its Super Keaton!

IMG_0293

Up, Up and away

 IMG_0294

If this is the hope of Earth…watch out!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Cute capes...dorky daughters.

Calli Potter said...

Keaton will LOVE THEM! Now, do we need to be concerned about your two special helpers?

Summer said...

dangggg those models are hott!! mom will you make me a cape please?