Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to School

New year, new clothes...pictures in front of a bush again! When I was a girl, we would come to Gilbert to visit grandma and grandpa Harmon...and Grandma would always stand us in front of the same bush in front of her house and take our picture. As I told Jessica to stand in front of the bush for the Annual back to school pose...I had flashbacks of this...








I guess I really haven't evolved all that much because I still put my kids through the same torture my parents, and their parents before them have inflected.
Jessica going to Kindergarten...
Jessica going to her Junior year at High School...

Still being a good sport and posing by the bush!

1 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

How mean you are! Those old pics are hilarious. Ron's jeans are up to his boobs! Jessie looks too cute for high school. The boys will be after her!