Sunday, September 14, 2008

Obsession or Passion



How so you decide if its an obsession or a passion. If your car automatically turns in at all scrapbook stores...if I ignore my families health by disguising mac & cheese to resemble a home cooked meal just so I can crop a few more pictures...If I have to ask myself if I am really journaling a history of my family...or simply using it as an excuse to buy that really neat punch. If I just keep adding to the "stash" instead of actually using it because "that piece of paper is just to cute", its time to ask myself...Where does it end. Well it didn't end this last week because it was...drum roll please...convention weekend!!! So fun and I made it a Passion instead of and Obsession because Lindsey went with me so it was really a bonding time with a member of my eternal family. So justified. It was really fun, one day is just not enough...therefore I will be forced to attend the one in Kansas with Calli. The classes we took moved really fast and of course we were not able to finish anything so we will have to get together another day to finish everything...to bad, so sad! Thanks Lindsey for going with me.

1 comments:

Calli Potter said...

I personally do not see your "obsession" as a problem. I think there are worse things you could you could be a little extreme about. To name a few: extreme sports, shaving your head, DRUGS (at least I think you don't have a problem...hmmmm), or even underwater basket weaving (a very dangerous hobby because you could get distracted by what you are doing and forget to go up for air). LESS THAN 1 MONTH UNTIL CONVENTION!!